I wrote an offer today and we were competing (of course ). We won! The listing agent told me the fact our lender was Megastar is why we had the edge. He said “I’m 100 % sure we will close and it will be problem free”. A huge compliment to you and the high customer service you and your team deliver!
I feel like the process of signing on the house happened so fast that I didn't get to fully extend a deeply appreciated thank you. You guys helped make this a smooth process and Ashley and I couldn't thank you enough for that. From setting up multiple showings at impromptu moments to running multiple numbers to prepare us for what we can expect financially, you handled everything graciously and with ease. You also directed us to a great home inspector, Neil, as well as a great insurance broker, Davin. I don't know everything that was involved behind the scenes (which I'm certain was plenty) but I want to thank you for that as well. We’ll sure try to recommend our friends who are shopping for homes to both of you. I couldn't have asked for a better team to help Ashley and I in the first steps of home ownership (getting the home!). From Ashley and I, we truly appreciate all the hard work and help you both gave us involved with closing on our first home!
Everyone at your company has been GREAT to work with. Very impressed with the response time and friendly attitude from everyone at your company… Very much a First Class Operation.. !!!
Dear Anita, My VA loan closed escrow Aug 30th. 2013. Just want to say a few kind words. Mr. Pete and I worked together for several months on this VA loan, because of my low FICO score. Pete never gave up his supporting me. He patiently guided me throughout this process. Mr. Pete, is one of a kind loan broker who works hard for his client. Aug 2013, The loan was granted and team member, Mrs. Shirley completed the loan process. I'm a retired Real Estate Broker who has practiced real estate both in California and Las Vegas, Nv. I've conducted business with hundreds of loan brokers and loan process servers. Shirley impressed me by her professional ability of keeping things calm when documents were needed throughout this loan process. She is a valuable asset to your Corporation (Megastar).
I wish all lenders could be like MegaStar!
We received the checks yesterday--thank you. We are thrilled with the house and the work that was done, and the only thing we regret now is not including some more work in the 203k. Nothing major, just a few things that did not occur to us in the beginning. Regardless of that, we are very, very happy to be here and we are all are enjoying the house immensely. The contractor was fantastic, by the way, and we do have Joe Coppedge to thank for that recommendation. We plan on being here for at least the next 30 years or more, which is apparently not unusual for this neighborhood, so we truly love it! Thank you for all that you, Jerri, and your company did to make this seemingly daunting task a reality. We are extremely satisfied with the service we received from Megastar, and we will always recommend Jerri and your company to anyone.
• Good morning and TGIF! I was talking to Kyle’s wife earlier this week and she mentioned he is very happy working with Megastar. He said we are easy to work with and she is particularly happy that we pay on time, apparently that hasn’t been the case with other companies! Anyway, just wanted to pass that along, have a happy day. Thank you,
• Letter of Recommendation for Dirk My name is Brian and recently I was able to purchase a home with the help of who I believe to be the best mortgage broker in the industry--Dirk at Megastar Financial. I feel this way for multiple reasons, nearly two years ago my wife and I decided we needed to start working in the direction of buying a home. After we had spoken with various lenders, including our local credit union we had little hope of owning a home anytime soon. Their canned response was, “your credit scores are too low, pay off more of your debt, and call us when your credit scores have gone up. Then we met Dirk, he did not dismiss us the way the others had. He took the time to talk to us and tell us which scores were a problem and why they were a problem. He also told us what debt we had that was an issue, he also set us up with the people to advise us properly on how to handle our debt and what to do to get our scores up. He took our dream personally and made it his mission to help us however he could. We were able to feel hopeful again after talking to Dirk and knew we were in great hands. Thanks to Dirk, less than a year later we were able to qualify for a home loan through USDA. The process was much easier than I would have ever expected. Aside from all the forms we had to fill out Dirk had us give all the information needed and I didn’t have to deal with multiple phone calls telling me we also need this and that. This is my first home but I have heard many stories about how horrible the process can be. Not with Dirk, even when I thought we may have an issue because of such a short deadline, we signed a deal for a short sale, the approval came through on a Wednesday with close to be the following Wednesday. I figured we would be out of luck, but Dirk said I’ll take care of it. He worked not just on Saturdays for us, but in this case he worked on Sunday! For this adventure Dirk even had to call in his underwriter to work on Sunday with him. Something I believe no other company would have done for us. Dirk didn’t even seem to mind he was very happy every time I talked to him, any time I had a question he had the answer and any time I was worried about the whole process he always reassured me that everything would be fine. My family and I hope to be in this house for a long time but you can be sure if we need a home loan or any of our friends do Dirk will be the first and only person we recommend. Not only does he treat you like a person but he treats you like a friend, with respect, and he takes your best interests to heart, if you’re asking for an amount that is too low or too high he has no problem telling you what to look for and why. It was a pleasure working with Dirk and we are truly grateful for all of the hard work and caring that he put forth to make our dream happen. He is the best!
• "I wanted to thank everyone at MegaStar Financial. I was informed of your service through my employer, Qwest Communications... After a little research, I ended up getting my loan through MegaStar. I got a great rate at a reasonable price. I liked filling out my application via the web and everyone I dealt with was courteous."
• "Everyone at MegaStar was wonderful and very easy to work with. I highly recommend MegaStar to everyone."
• "In a competitive market a loan officer needs every possible edge to come out on top of his competitors. MegaStar has continued to give me the edge I need to continue to be successful and to be able to give my clients the very best service in our industry"
• Mike, good morning, I just wanted to thank you for assisting my family with everything. Your never say die attitude and willingness to go above and beyond to get things done is very much appreciated. You have been very easy to deal with and your honesty about everything has been great. I know this deal has been quite labor intensive and I just wanted to extend my appreciation and thanks! Thanks again,
• As first time home buyers, we were understandably nervous about picking a good lender. We heard from our realtor multiple times that the lender is typically the weak link in the buying chain. We found the opposite to be true, and we were a little disappointed with our realtor. Curt, however, was professional, amicable, and competent at every stage of the lending process. As we sat at the closing table, the escrow officer was amazed at both our interest rate and the low lending fees. Curt's fees were over a thousand less than the local bank and were less than most or all competitors. During closing, Curt was able to take care of a last minute issue quickly and efficiently. He remained calm, collective, and poised. He put my mind at ease. I would highly recommend Curt, and will seek him out in our next purchase.
• John and Kris- Thank you both for everything!! It truly was a pleasure working with you! If I ever buy a house again, I will surely be coming back to MegaStar Financial. You both far exceeded my expectations :) Thank you again
• My wife and I began looking for our first mortgage by going to our bank (which will remain unnamed). They were good to work with and gave us a pre-qualification letter; however, after we made an offer on a condo the bank stated that they couldn't confirm that the loan would be approved until it went to their underwriting department and that the process would take about a month. After discussing it with our real estate agent he recommended that we go to Frank Propati at MegaStar. Everyone we dealt with at MegaStar was prompt in returning phone calls and emails, professional, and extremely knowledgeable. They offered a slightly better rate than the bank but most of all they confirmed that we WOULD get the loan. We went with them and couldn't have been happier. In the end MegaStar sells the loan and guess who bought it.....my own bank! In essence we got a better rate with our own bank by using MegaStar than we would have gotten as a customer of the bank and on top of that we had the peace-of-mind that our loan was going to be approved.
• To: Jill Subject: WHAT A COMPANY!!!!!! Hi Jill, Hope all is well. I just wanted to let you know I got a check today for the job I did in Chicago. If this is the norm I can’t wait to start doing 20 or so appraisals a month for you all. It’s refreshing to not have to ask for your money and to get it so quickly. Thought you might want to know. Thanks again for the opportunity,
• Dear John and Donna, I would like to write you two to say thank you for taking so much time to help my brother Patrick. I really appreciate your incredible availability to work with him on such a short notice and on a weekend. You two are in the business of guiding people and I want you both to know that you really helped him by giving him information and confidence. Many thanks to you each. I know I can, and will, recommend you to my family and friends in the future that want to buy a home.
• Hi John, I would like to thank you for the outstanding service I received from MegaStar Financial! The entire process of my refi went so smoothly and was so utterly painless ... it really didn't feel like anything out of the ordinary at all! Best wishes for a wonderful summer -
• Leah – picked up our disbursement check today at the title company. Just wanted to say thanks so much for making the refi process smooth and anxiety free. Your ease and professionalism are great selling points for MegaStar. Be sure to share this with your bosses if it will help your getting a RAISE….thanks for everything.…
• Hey Anita, I want to thank you for your help over the last couple weeks. I know we have had a few issues on some deals back and forth but with your help and the help of Becky and Brenda we have saved them all. Today was probably the best one though. Pierre had the file I talked to you about yesterday the Streamline with the difference in payment that you sent to Becky this morning. She jumped all over it and called Nichole telling her what she needed. Meanwhile Brenda helped her pick up the slack in order to make sure our file got done just in the nick of time. We are happy my loan officer is happy and most important my customer is going to get his loan closed. I even tried to buy them dinner which they declined. I just wanted you to know I feel they have gone above and beyond for us in the last couple of weeks to make sure our files get closed. They have played a huge part in our success and they have made all the difference to us here at the Kansas City branch.
• Frank: Thanks for all of your efforts in getting my SPIRE unit closed. Everything was completed efficiently and your team is to be commended. Thank you very much,
just wanted to drop a note to say again...how much I truly appreciate your hard work. As without you fighting so hard to get my loan pushed through my life wouldn't of changed in such a dramatically positive way. My neighbors have become like family, my home is filled with love and laughter, I couldn't ask for a better location as it does my soul good to live on a corner with amazing views and great energy. I sent Frank an email when I made my first payment all excited to say I just made my first payment, yea! Which happened to be on the 15th of June for my July 1st payment. I think Frank was like "okay lady it is just a payment" ha-ha but to me it was my FIRST mortgage payment . FYI - My payments are always made on the last day of the prior month as to make sure they are received no later than the 1st of the month. So for those of us that are high-risk via the guidelines, thank you for giving us the opportunity to prove how grateful we are to be homeowners, to look forward to paying our mortgage on time and be anything but high-risk! I wish you all the very best life can bring.
• Thanks to both of you for your prompt and professional help! In my 70 years I've dealt with a few mortgage companies and none compare with the level of service that Megastar and its affiliates have provided to us. We are grateful. You could not have done a better job. We only have one more request: Please share this email with your management. We'd like them to know what a great job you are doing.
• Frank, I wanted to take a minute to let you know how incredibly impressed I was with the service I received from you and your team at Megastar, specifically Lisa Turner. After my initial contact with you, Lisa was my “go to person”. She was really exceptional, keeping me in the loop every step of the way….. the consummate professional. Her follow through and commitment to excellence surpassed even my expectations. Truly I do not write these words lightly. On a scale of 1-10, the service I received broke that scale…. I would have to give it an 11. It is remarkable that we started the refinancing process with you on September 7th and closed on October 4th. Never have we closed a mortgage so quickly and with virtually no glitches. What you promised was delivered and expeditiously at that. We would personally recommend Megastar to anyone looking to fund their mortgage or refinance. Thank you again for your commitment to ensuring that Bryan and I received such outstanding service. With Megastar, they were not just words. Your actions and the actions of your team spoke volumes.
• Hello Tu, Thank you so much for following up with us. We have just received documents saying that Bank of America has taken over our loan and we are getting ourselves set up with automatic bill pay. We just received our escrow check and are getting excited to start paying this house off!!! I just wanted to say how happy Kathy and I are with you. I know that our refinance wasn't the easiest one for you because of our situation. Yet in spite of all the hurdles to overcome you did it and now we are locked into an incredible rate. I think that the most helpful thing to Kathy and I through this process was that you not only stayed in touch with us, but you explained in clear terms every step of the way. And when we did get into some trouble, you kept a cool head, didn't push us into anything rash, and plowed through. Thank you so much Tu, and we are going to be letting everyone know about you and what great service and friendship you provide. From the bottom of our hearts thank you.
• Anita, I just wanted to drop you a quick line to let you know how pleased Ben and I were to work with Paul John and Ralene Padilla. Ben and I are closing on a new house next Friday. We were originally using a broker suggested by our good friend and Realtor, because she believed he could get our financing done quickly. Unfortunately, we weren't happy with him or the process. Paul John came to our rescue, and as of today, our loan has been approved by underwriting. We couldn't be happier or more grateful. I just wanted to let you know what a wonderful asset you have in Paul, and his loan processor Ralene. Thank you for surrounding yourself with such wonderful people.
• Hi Tony, hope all is well with you and your family. We wanted to let you know that the closing went well and we received the cash out check this morning. We appreciate all the effort you put into our re-fi. Thanks so much and we have referred you to some of our friends and co-workers. We will keep you in mind should we need your services in the future.
• You guys were really great to work with too. Love your enthusiasm! Thanks for everything!
• I want to take this time to Thank You Anita. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work again at this awesome company. I want to thank GOD for giving me the strength and courage to get the job done well. I also want to thank Pete for believing in me. I'm here to stay until I'm old and gray... Oh wait a minute I'm already old and gray.. ok until I reach retirement age or until Colby or Jaeden enter the MLB. I have to go... new business just arrived... this boy has to get on road and go into overdrive... chat at you all at the finish line(NOV30th). Have a Awesome Day and Wonderful Holidays... enjoy the food and family!!!! Brian Loan Specialist
• Sean and Kris, You guys have done an EXCELLENT job of getting this thing done, I don't even know how. We've overcome a lot of struggles, and I can't believe you got it done at a 4.375% rate in this volatile environment, I really couldn't have asked for more. I wired the $1,755.71 to the tile company yesterday afternoon and have just confirmed the receipt of funds with them. All that needs to occur now is the wiring of MegaStar funds on Friday the 19th and the cancellation of the old loan. Thanks again for everything, and I plan on stopping by your offices soon. I also hope to refer any potential business to you guys. Thanks again!
• Hi Becky and Amanda, You got a high compliment from the NW Title Company. They have been in business many years and closed a lot of loans but they said you guys were the best to work with. They were very impressed!!! I just wanted to pass that on! Great job you guys! Thanks for everything,
• Anita, I just wanted you to know how much I enjoy being a part of such a Great Company and working with such a Great group of people, for me it feels more like a home and a family instead of just a job, it is truly special. Thank you for including Ron and myself in yesterdays Think Tank meeting. I feel it was an honor to be a part of something so important to our future with Megastar Financial. Thank you Anita.
• Dear Anita, I was thrilled to be able to come talk about my relationship with Megastar for your video spot. I sing your praises all the time and sincerely meant what I said – as a buyer’s broker I want my people there because I KNOW the loan will be handled professionally and I will be updated every step of the way. As a seller’s broker I am equally as thrilled because I know the people at Megastar and know that the lender letter actually means something when it comes from you. Pamela Todd might be the only other woman I work with that works as hard as I do, and that is priceless.
• Hi Leah. I hope you are doing well! Did you sell your house? I hope you and your family are enjoying your first Christmas in your new home. I know I am! I am on vacation this week. I have been thinking about this time last year. I was on vacation and had a pretty stressful time. I was supposed to close on the townhouse the Friday before my vacation (December 13th.) and it all fell apart (that damned Teila!) I am sure you remember! One year ago you were working triple time to make it all happen! I was trying to be patient and only succeeding because I had no choice. I often think about how lucky I am and how much I owe you! What a miracle that it all worked out but a miracle that only happened because of you (I am acutely aware of that.) I know that the simple truth is I would not be a homeowner if not for you. Words cannot express how grateful I am for all that you did for me!!! I wish you all the best this holiday season and all the best in the new year! I would love to hear from you sometime! Sincerely, Davida
• MegaStar Financial makes dreams come true. I would recommend MegaStar Financial to anyone, especially my closest friends and family. Having already purchased a home, I had experience with the loan process, but was surprised how much more pleasant and informative MegaStar was throughout the loan process compared with my first loan. My loan was especially scary for me, but I was never put off if I had questions, they were always there to answer my phone calls and emails. The consultants always explained to me what the next step was, what I should expect, what they needed from me and also why the documents were necessary. When I first contacted MegaStar, Pierre answered the phone. I told him up front that I had a difficult situation, combining the facts that I had a borderline credit score and my dream home that I wanted to purchase was 125 years old. I braced myself for the rejection that I had already heard many times, but Pierre was different in the fact that he listened to my story and told me he thought he could help me. He was confident, as was everyone that I encountered at MegaStar, and everyone there reassured me that my loan would be fine. The professionals at MegaStar weren't phased when my house became somewhat of an overnight sensation due to a yahoo news story, other back up offers came in and I became somewhat anxious; They continued to successfully close my loan without a hitch, informing me of the process every step of the way. Picking a company for a home loan can be a difficult decision, because you are putting a lot of trust, as well as your future, in their hands. However, MegaStar Financial is a competent and trustworthy lender and I would highly recommend using them.
• Pierre, You and the people at MegaStar have given me a true Christmas gift. You don't know what it's like to get up in the morning and share a cup of coffee with your mother. Even at 83, she is fortunate to have all her marbles and good health. My brother just 4 doors up the street comes down as well and enjoys morning breakfast together a we watch our mother continue to care for her two sons and enjoy the time together.
• My wife and I just wanted to say “Thank You” for the great service, knowledge, and professionalism over the past couple of weeks in refinancing our home. Everything happened exactly the way you explained it to me so there were no unpleasant surprises like we have experienced in the past with other mortgage companies. It was by far the smoothest mortgage transaction we have ever had! You have definitely exceeded our expectations and we will be the first to recommend you to all of our friends.
• No one else will get the star you wear on your chest. Thank you for making it a fabulous experience, my clients truly enjoyed working with you. Only hic-up was the title company and thank god you took control of them and hand held them to the end. Thank you a million times over.